Sunday, October 5, 2014

Outfit: LONDON FASHION WEEK IN FLORALPUNK



I told you in a recent post already that this fashion week season was all about comfy outfits. And this is outfit number one that I wore to the shows, appointments & showrooms during my stay. 
I am finally wearing Floralpunk's gorgeous oversized t-shirt dress, combined with slim black suit pants, black bowling bag, fine jewelry, leo print slippers and red nails and lips!
It honestly felt so good to not have to think about hurting feet or how I have to sit ladylike with a dress on. Absolutely made my day! Hope you like it - thanks to Yuliya for taking the photos, hun xx




 t-shirt / dress - Floralpunk
pants - Mango
shoes - Vans via Defshop
bag - Topshop
sunnies - Stella McCartney
nail polish - Yves Saint Laurent
lipstick - Chanel




photography//Yuliya Maltseva




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. Sehr tolles Outfit, ich liebe diese "Trikots" (: Habe meinem Freund auch eins gemobbst, hihi.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Jenny
    http://imaginary-lights.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! love your outfit. especially that tops and shoes <3

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete