Sunday, September 7, 2014

Outfit: H&M STUDIO COLLECTION AW2014 JACKET



The H&M Studio Collection for the Autumn/Winter 2014 season is out. At the beginning of this year I already had the chance to view the pieces in their Berlin showroom and naturally I took advantage and also tried a few things on. The creme white cuddly wool pilot coat was by far my favorite piece. I couldn't forget about it for so long that soon I decided to buy it when it is out.
So September 4th. I wake up around 8 or 9 a.m. and first thing I do is go online to hm.com. Shock of the day: the jacket is sold out in my size already! Before I let my dream about this jacket (sounds crazy but if you can't forget about a clothing piece for over half a year, it does mean something, right?), I get ready as fast as I can and almost run out of the house to make it to the H&M store in time for opening hours. I am early and the first one around. A few women join me making me feel less pathetic (haha) but at the same time I realize I am one of those obsessed girls waiting in line for - well it's just - a piece of clothing.
But I am absolutely of the opinion that it was worth it. Although it's still quite hot it Berlin, I put my winter jacket on right on the afternoon. I combined it with a stripe mix in light blue shades. Fine lines on the top and bolder stripes on the shorts.

One of my favorite outfits lately and yours?




blouse - Sisley
shorts - Asos*
bag - 3.1 Philip Lim
boots - Asos
necklace - Malaikaraiss
bracelets - WALD Berlin, Trois Petits Points





photography // Nelly Negret




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


7 comments :