Saturday, August 16, 2014

Outfit: THE THING WITH SUIT PANTS



Hey there! I am back to the living after not having any wifi at home in the last 4 days.´So quite unusual I am presenting you a new outfit post on a Saturday. Yeah! - a weekend idea maybe.
It is the first time that I am wearing suit pants and quite frankly I did search for one with a nice fit for quite some time. Every person's lower body half is so diverse that it is really hard to find the right one. Only thing I can recommend is to really put a little effort into the search and not buy the first model at hand because especially with suit pants it can't be too tight or too loose at any position or the pants will loose its extraordinary fine classiness before you realise it.
I wore mine with the lovely Malaikaraiss light black and white print top (on sale right here!), mixed chains and dressed it all down with a black pair of low top Converse sneakers. A subtle preppy street outfit :-)



  • top - Malaikaraiss
  • pants - Mango
  • necklaces - mix of Claire's, Malaikaraiss, and no brand silver chain
  • earcuff - Trine Tuxen
  • sneakers - Converse








Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :