Monday, August 25, 2014

Outfit: OFF TO COLOGNE




While you are reading this I am most probably on the plane already or arrived in Cologne. This morning I am flying over there to assist on set of the new tv show "Rising Star". As often I am assisting my lovely boss Dana Roski styling amazing German singer Joy Denalane. It will be my first experience working for television and I am naturally pretty excited. I expect it to be very stressful and crazy. Hard-work and late hours hello!
Each time I saw the teaser commercial on my little tv at home I already jumped a little, thinking that it is so weird to know that I am going to be part of the production. But before I go, I leave a new outfit post for you. Playful layering with a grey t-shirt under the fine silk camisole from Parisian brand Gat Rimon. Oversized black shorts, a light blue shirt wrapped around the waist and classic Converse make it a sporty cool look. Adding some jewelry and a smile and I am ready!

Enjoy your week!  I hope I will, too ;-)




t-shirt - emu australia*
camisole - Gat Rimon
shorts - Monki
sneakers - Converse*
watch - Poseidon*




photography//Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment