Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Working at PREMIUM Berlin



From the four days of Berlin Fashion Week I spent one day at the FashionBloggerCafe, as told in the last post. Two of the other days I spent at PREMIUM Berlin, the fashion fair that I have been a loyal visitor to all previous seasons. But this time I was there to work due to my current internship at Isabell de Hillerin.
We were placed in the Dissonance Area - part of the Collect Showroom - and were therefore surrounded by many young designers, most of them also located in Berlin. Wishful thinking for a stall on such a popular fair during fashion week is of course to meet a lot of buyers from new stores, writing orders for already existing business relationships and getting seen by press. Since life is hard and fashion business even harder it all doesn't happen immediately. We got in touch with two or three interesting shops, Isabell got interviewed by a film crew and I had a nice time exchanging experiences with lovely and talented neighbouring labels such as Concis, Marina Hoermanseder and Bluet Denim !

I wouldn't want to miss this experience but am looking forward to next season when I can enjoy and seek out new brands and interesting collections for myself !






the new lookbook



Beautiful head of PREMIUM exhbitions Anita Tillmann in front of our stall


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment