Saturday, July 5, 2014

Outfit: PRINT JEANS AND NAVY



The more you smile the more smiles you get back. That is one of my philosophies. So I smile - A LOT. When in stress, you would spot a smile and have a moment of joy. What a happiness!

This is what I wore on Tuesday, my one free day that I had between university and my new internship. I can finally tell you now: I am doing my summer internship for ESMOD at Berlin based designer Isabell de Hillerin. Not a new name to you of course since I am writing so often about her, that's why it is a great pleasure to now be able to look behind the scenes and get a unique insight into her label. One month I am going to accompany and work for the brand in the sales & marketing department and I am especially looking forward to my tasks next week during Berlin Fashion Week! Unfortunately it means that I won't be able to attend any shows or events this season but I am sure that it will pay out in a different way. This time I am going to be the one at PREMIUM fashion fair telling press and buyers all about the new collection. Very looking forward to it !!


  •  top - COS
  • pants - Zara
  • necklace - Maison Scotch*
  • sneakers - Converse via Asos*
  • bag - vintage
  • earcuff - Trine Tuxen


photography//Berat Oeztas



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


4 comments :

  1. süße Fotos und gaanz viel Spaß bei deinem Praktikum bei Isabell de Hillerin :) bin sehr gespannt, was du da so berichtest :) xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankee, heute der erste Post von der Premium Messe während der Fashion Week, bei der ich für Isabell gearbeitet hab :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks, very happy that you like it! :D

      Delete