Sunday, July 13, 2014

Outfit: BERLIN FASHION WEEK IN STELLA MCCARTNEY



Berlin Fashion Week. Between working for Isabell de Hillerin I only found the time to shoot one outfit. The last day when I went to the biannual FashionBloggerCafe. For these relaxed hours that I spent with fellow bloggers at the beautiful Pier13 location in Berlin Tempelhof, I decided for a rather casual and comfy look. 
I am wearing a flowy striped shorts with a tight high-waist basic black skirt on top and a t-shirt in leather look with mesh sides. The skirt-shorts combination is inspired by a few runways e.g. Theysken's Theory. And I must say that styling is simply perfect for me. I move around without caring or thinking a lot what makes me and skirts that could show my panties no friends. Seriously after my closet clean-out this is my only skirt !!
On my feet are my brand new pair of Stella McCartney espadrilles that I introduced you to last week. I felt like wearing thin black socks to give them a cooler look. Still in love with them...


  •  shirt - Zara (old)
  • shorts - Asos*
  • shoes - Stella McCartney (on sale at MyTheresa)
  • earcuff - Trine Tuxen



photography//Yoyo from Eros&Psyche




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


6 comments :