Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New In: STELLA MCCARTNEY ESPADRILLES



Wow my first year as fashion student at ESMOD Berlin went so fast!
On Monday was my last presentation and to celebrate the end of a great school year I decided to give myself a nice present. Lucky me, it's sale time!
Do you know that feeling if you see something and know immediately it is THE thing you absolutely need? That's what I felt when I saw these gorgeous espadrilles from Stella McCartney on mytheresa.com . In the last weeks I have half-heartedly been searching for some cool summer shoes already and tried on various espadrilles in stores but never liked the patterns or plain canvas... then I saw these and it was love on first sight. Thanks to the super soft fake leather (as known for the fashion designer) and sturdy mesh they are super comfy. I am not doubting them any second anymore.







Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment