Sunday, May 25, 2014

Product Love: CLARKS



Last week Clarks Shoes invited into their Pop-Up showroom in Berlin to introduce their new collection. To be honest the UK brand wasn't so present in my mind when it came to shoe shopping. But the Clarks Press Day taught me better. I suddenly found myself in a shoe heaven with quite a few models that I would have worn right from the spot and that really doesn't happen that often when it comes to shoes.
For example their loafers are a great combination of classiness, coolness and great material choices. The trend of the moment – pony hair (only imitation) – is also part of the collection. Mixed with tassel and buckle details here and there and soft leathers, Clarks completely got me.

My favourite is definitely the black loafer with patent leather, buckle and a pony hair front. And yours?








Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment