Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Product Love: MLM The Label


print dress - $129


>> I briefly re-introduced womenswear label Millie Loves Min a.k.a MLM to you in yesterday's post. I am very impressed how much they grew from when I first got to know the Australian brand. 

Therefore a little product love selection from the MLM online shop today. Starting with their dalmatian print dress, the black bralet worn over a grey t-shirt (so good!) and the white zipped leather skirt...

BIG L.O.V.E. to designer Julia Softley and her team!











photos via www.mlmlabel.com


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. Hi! I'm having a giveaway on my blog which you can win one of those Zara /or Mango bags.
    Please visit http://neonplease.blogspot.com/2014/04/zara-or-mango-bag-giveaway.html and simply follow the steps.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete