Monday, April 7, 2014

Outfit: MLM



>> Enjoyed yesterday in this gorgeous electric blue silk top from Australian brand Millie loves Min! Matchy-matchy with the sunnies, combined to basic black skinny jeans, leather shopper and white sneakers. No jewellery for a change (except for my tha.Darlinh bracelet that I wear 24/7).

I got this top from my very first blog collaboration with Loveofeos.com.au two years ago. The white high-waist shorts I chose as second piece accompanied me each summer since then and is still one of my favourites. Back then I fell in love with all pieces from MLM already. Thinking back, I checked their site yesterday and WOW they came a long way! What used to be often romantic and quite cute is now strictly cool, up to date with a sporty touch and I would seriously love to have e-v-e-r-y piece in my closet.


  •  top - Millie loves Min*
  • jacket - Mango
  • pants & bag -Zara
  • shoes & sunnies - C&A*



photography//Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. Sweet pictures and a great look! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket and sunglasses. It's totally cool! <3

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Size of my daughter‘s newly arrived dress is exact! I measured my daughter and purchased the closest size which was a medium. I am glad that she is happy.

    ReplyDelete