Friday, April 4, 2014

Outfit: IN KREUZBERG



>> Happy April, happy sunshine guys! This week at uni we are busy preparing the ESMOD open day which is taking place on Saturday. Part of it will be a little fashion show presenting a mix of first and second year designs (two of my designs included - YES!). So in the beginning of the week we styled the outfits. My favourite task obviously. And now guess who also will have to model - students show in this case really does mean students only haha...anyway as soon as we got through the procedure we were allowed to leave early. Free time that I spent taking these outfit photos and eating sushi with uni friends in the sun - priceless!
I am wearing fancy sweat pants with a light blouse and my new spring jacket from Mango. I have been searching so long for a right one and I feel like I finally found it in this version.

Enjoy spring! xx






photography//Sarah Hanisch


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


4 comments :

  1. die schuhe habe ich auch und liebe sie über alles :)
    die tasche finde ich super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag <3

    www.stepfromteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Look gefällt mir sehr,sehr gut!Bei mir gibt es gerade ein Tanktop Set im Wert von 80 € zu gewinnen! Versuch doch dein Glück :)
    http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.de/2014/04/femme-seven-gewinnspiel.html
    X, Ania
    Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I contacted the sellers for my dress, but they had it 2 sizes too big so hearing from all my friends they say you should always order big so i did, and within 3 days the dress was at my front door!

    ReplyDelete