Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfit: FREE TIME




LAST FRIDAY. The first day since what feels like forever (for sure it was around August last year maybe before starting at university) that I didn't have to set an alarm clock. The first day that I slept into the day. Enough sleep is eventually the only thing needed to feel happier.
That is when I felt like wearing lipstick again. For a nice afternoon at one of my favourite cafes I dressed up casually and comfortably in my new Malaika Raiss jumper that I scored at the huge Designer Sale a few weeks ago plus skinny jeans and my all time favourite shoes since childhood: converse chucks. Finally I also own the low tops in black. They only have to wear off a little bit now and soon they will be perfect!
 


  • jumper - Malaika Raiss
  • pants - Zara
  • sneakers - Converse via Asos*
  • bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim

photography//Berat Oeztas


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. Lovely Outfit Anh :)
    I hope to see you soon this summer in Berlin,

    wünsch dir alles Liebe für die Zukunft ♥
    Take care,
    Minh

    ReplyDelete