Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Outfit: SUNDAY WEARING ISABELL



>> Sunday, wearing Isabell de Hillerin embroidered dream waistcoat after a fantastic photoshoot for my stylist's work. Couldn't resist to shoot this outfit while having beautiful pieces from dear Isabell at hand already which I lend for the styling.
We had photographer Maxime Cardol from Asterdam over, beautiful new face model Michelle from Seeds who did an amazing job after only 2 months of modeling and took the cool Berlin apartment of Leonie's boyfriend as location. I can't wait for the final results, what I saw so far on the camera display made me very happy! :-)


  •  waistcoat - Isabell de Hillerin (on sale here!)
  • top - boutique in Camden Town London
  • pants - H&M (old)
  • socks - Hudson


photography//Leonie Cuje



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. Congrats. Excellent blog.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl! Remember me? Come back and check out my blog again: ALWAYS FASHION GIRL BLOG. My blog's domain changed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sehr cooler look! der waistcoat steht dir wirklich super! <3
    liebe grüße
    Marlene von enfant terrible BERLIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is beautiful and much more than I expected. I love it. This dress caught my eye because it was standing out, though I was a bit skeptical initially.

    ReplyDelete