Friday, March 14, 2014

Outfit: MALAIKARAISS


>> Yes I did it. I cut 15cm of my hair and am veery happy about it. It feels so fresh and ready for spring. Suiting the new feeling, I am sporting first time my Malaika Raiss print top. I can only repeat how pleasing the fabric feels on the skin!
I combined it casually to slim fit sweatpants, black cardigan and sneakers. Accessories are my black croco structured bag, blue mirror sunnies and fake Cartier love bracelet (I obviously can't afford the real one but love how it fits my small wrist! Bangles normally fall off my hand in no time or look ridiculously big).

Just reveling in the sun on the mall's rooftop with friends...the first weeks of spring are the best weeks of the year. ENJOY YOUR TIME!



  • top - Malaikaraiss via WALD Berlin
  • pants & bracelet - Ebay
  • dino necklace - Malaikaraiss
  • sunnies - Monki
  • sneakers - Adidas
  • bag - H&M Trend (old)






photography//Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. Lovely Outfit Anh :)

    As always, I love the combination of chic and sporty!!!
    Hope you're doing great,

    take care.
    Minh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dash of mercury on your shades! ;)

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sneakers and also the bag. You look so cool.


    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete