Friday, March 21, 2014

Outfit: BLACK BLOUSE


>> Update on what I wore yesterday: I went out with the new blouse I designed for the current week's uni project. Because wearing and seeing it on these pictures show me what can be improved. So blouse 1.0 here it is! It is an a-line shirt with asymmetrical hem, volants in the back, flared t-shirt sleeves, creative collar and silver buttons made of a rather stiff cotton.

I combined it with black and white leo skirt over black skinny jeans, Shoebiz Copenhagen boots and bright white bag.

Looking forward to hear your feedback on my blouse version! Happy Weekend!


  • blouse - self-designed
  • skirt - Pepe Jeans London*
  • pants - Zara
  • bag - Whyred
  • boots - Shoebiz Copenhagen
  • gold rings - C&A*







photography // Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :