Sunday, February 16, 2014

Outfit: TRAVELLING TO LONDON




>> Hello again, London! I haven't seen you for a year.. and I am so happy to be back. My second time London Fashion Week. This time I am travelling for my company LEANon Styling and therefore with my friend and stylist partner Leonie. We arrived Friday evening and started into a full day yesterday. In the morning where we still had some spare time, we went straight first to Oxford Circus for a quick shopping trip though. Of course!
Let me present you already the first purchase: this furry light beige beanie from Topshop. Love love love the colour, the soft touch and the fact that it was on sale (5 pounds from 20– score!) and it went perfectly with my comfy travelling outfit. The beanie somehow makes the simple style look quite cool. Good bargain don't you think?

PS: I can't wait to talk to you about the fashion week – first impressions are already flowing onto my instagram (@thadarlinh).




  •  beanie , bag - Topshop
  • sun glasses - Stella McCartney*
  • coat, pants - Zara
  • denim jacket - H&M
  • t-shirt - A.O.CMS
  • shoes - Palladium







photography//Leonie Cuje


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. Love your outfit! And I'm so envious that you are in London! I want to be there, too!!

    xox - ina

    Visit me at Petite Saigon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich will auch wieder nach london. bei mir ist es schon über ein jahr her. krass. ich wünsch dir mega viel spaß und grüß mir die stadt!

    lg
    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. London ist einfach nur toll! Dein Outfit gefällt mir total, besonders der Hut und die Sonnenbrille!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh London, wie ich diese Stadt vermisse! Freue mich schon darauf bald wieder dort zu sein :) Dein Outfit gefällt mir gut, es passt wirklich toll zu dem Charme der Metropole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog writing style is great I am impressed. Your all photographs are really beautiful and especially your hand bag. At this time I am with my friends for nyc to DC bus tour but this tour we have finished in short time. Well please you tell me about that place, where you are present in your photographs?

    ReplyDelete