Wednesday, February 19, 2014

London Fashion Week: STREETSTYLE I



>> London Fashion Week, February 2014. As last year, I collected streetstyles for you that caught my eye. And I did find some cool stunners around Somerset House. It is all about details. Whether it is an open back, a waterblue coat, a camouflage backpack or a classic black Balenciaga. Plus I spotted dear Susie Lau from Susie Bubble in the crowd. Sweet girl posed but then turned shyly laughing away as soon as the photographers around started shouting...NICE!
London always reminds me to wear more pops of colours. Do you feel the same?

Coming up next is my outfit for Day 1 and another round of streetstyles! So keep yourself updated ;-)









all photos by me (Anh Dinh)



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:

2 comments :

  1. inspirierend. der pulli auf dem ersten bild ist ja cool!

    lg
    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im looking at that grey sweater, would you happen to know who the designer is?

    http://www.modifiednow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete