Thursday, February 27, 2014

FASHIONatMELONDON Media Lounge: Linnie Mclarty Jewellery


>> As I told you a few days ago, during our stay in London we were lucky guests of Felicity PR's Media Lounge on the rooftop of ME London Hotel right across the street from Somerset House. In between shows and appointments we could take a break there, relax, get warm, drink tea or coffee and also get to know some designers who were showcasing their collections.

One brand that I especially liked was jewellery brand Linnie McLarty. All handcrafted jewellery from the designer out of 100% recycled silver and gold (ecologically fair production plays an important role for her). Nevertheless her designs are pure, somewhere between artistic sculptures and modern architecture. I am usually not the bangle type of girl but the two in the pics are real exceptions.
Oh and also super important the beautiful view from the rooftop that I want to share with you. Felicity PR, you made me very happy just by providing that sunny moment watching down onto the city of London. 






Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. I absolutley love that jewellery! Thank you so much for introducing us to such an amazing designer!

    Hannah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course dear, happy you think that way :-)

    ReplyDelete