Thursday, January 2, 2014

Outfit: WINTER GLITTER


>> New year, new reolutions. Number one: stop wasting time on saying that I will do things but actually put them into action. Like finding more time for my blog, posting regularly again. Therefore I eagerly shot this first outfit for 2014 with my new camera lens (yippieh finally a fixed focal length --> makes the background extra blurry) that I got for Christmas.
To celebrate the fresh start I put on my glittering pink shorts from Gat Rimon and styled them down for the day out with friends:  Mostly black with exciting textures, leopard turtle neck underneath and grey wool coat on top. No shoes top these Nike Rosheruns if you are about to walk around a lot.

Crazy my hair got so long again, should I cut them a bit?

I am wishing you all the best and successful year 2014! Much love and kisses to all my DARLINHS !



  • coat - Zara
  • shorts - Gat Rimon 
  • black shirt - Monki
  • sneaker - Nike via Defshop*
  • bag - Zalando Collection
  • rings - Adeline Affre, &Other Storiers


photography//Berat Oeztas


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. Very cool and special outfit. I like the shorts and the photos are great. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuuperschöner Look, mag ich sehr!

    ReplyDelete