Thursday, January 9, 2014

Outfit: THE 3.1. PHILLIP LIM MINI PASHLI



>> Pretty little 3.1. Phillip Lim in it's first outfit on the blog! I think I said already that I love this bag. Obviously. But I have the urge to keep saying it.
I combined it for a casual Berlin winter look. A big olive green parka, ├╝ber-long black scarf, simple grey v-neck tee underneath, ripped jeans and black boots. A few favourite accessories!

7 more days to go until the big day of my DINH HANISCH fashion show at Berlin Fashion Week. Slowly I am freaking a little bit - just because it is so exciting and the more Sarah and I get all the preperations done the more I realise that it is actually happening. Follow my instagram (@thadarlinh) and see what we are doing in those last 7 days before the show. Yesterday it was prop shopping for the lookbook shooting. Serious fun time ;-)








Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. gooosh!! love that bag dear!! :D

    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the outfit
    and the handbag with the ripped off jeans :)

    www.goldtogreen.blogspot.com
    xx,
    Minh

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, your bag is AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete