Sunday, January 5, 2014

New In: 3.1 PHILLIP LIM MINI PASHLI CAMOUFLAGE



>> Dear darlinhs, meet my new baby darlinh in terms of bags! 
The 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bags in any version have been such a dream for me since they first appeared online. For Christmas I finally decided to invest. Not only because of my budget I went for a mini but also because I find this format so sweet and appropriate for every occasion.
Black with camouflage - DEEP LOVE! I'm a super proud bag-mummy ;-)




So looking forward to wear it with everything in my closet...






Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


4 comments :

  1. Die Tasche ist wirklich toll. Mag die 3.1 Phillip Lim sowieso sehr gerne, egal in welcher Größe und Farbe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anh Dinh , I'm quite interested to do a shooting with you . Check out my site www.pickledthoughts.net and get back to me. Click on contact bottom left.

      D

      Delete
  2. Hi Anh Dinh , I'm quite interested to do a shooting with you . Check out my site www.pickledthoughts.net and get back to me. Click on contact bottom left.

    D

    ReplyDelete