Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hugo Boss Unlimited



>> Before fashion week starts in-officially tomorrow - officially on Tuesday I wanted to give you a quick update. A little men's inspiration...
The story actually goes back to Christmas time but I hope you don't mind.
The thing was - and I guess a lot of you felt the same - I seriously had the hardest time and was wringing my brain out on what I could give my brother until I was sent this life saver. HUGO BOSS UNLIMITED fragrance for men with it's elegant flavour and clean designed bottle was the perfect gift. He liked it a lot and anyhow it is such a joy for me to see the flacon in the bathroom. :-P

Currently only available at Heinemann Duty Free Shops - starting March 2014 also at other retailers.


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment