Monday, January 20, 2014

DINH HANISCH Part 1 - Behind the Scenes of my first fashion show


>> Thursday. January 16th, 2014. I have been counting the days via my Instagram Feed. My first runway show, presenting the designs I made in collaboration with my dear friend in crime Sarah Hanisch. While I am still collecting pictures and video snippets from the runway show that I still haven't seen fully myself (I think I will cry happy tears if I do), I prepared this post with pictures from backstage for you.
We really had the best team of models. Gorgeous girls and all super enthusiastic for our show and for our creations! These reactions are the most valuable gifts Sarah and I can get for this project. We are endlessly happy that the sleepless nights are acknowledged, the chaos in between and aweful moments of uncertainty whether we are going to make it are now long forgotten. 

I can't say it often enough - THANK YOU Music Meets Fashion Berlin for having us.
Sarah for being the only person I could have done this with. Thank you for your craziness haha!
Leonie for the great support, pushing LEANon Styling projects while I was covered in work.
My family for EVERYTHING. Starting from driving all the stuff around for me, cooking and caring to believing in all that I do.
Maren, Toni, Sophie, Ali, Thommy for being the dream team for the lookbook shooting.
Wioletta for coming all the way from Essen to model for me and most of all for inspiring me!! Without you I would have never ever ever started this blog and probably would have never believed in myself enough to approach fashion as a place to work.
The WALD Girls for teaching me so much in the last 9 1/2 months. I really grew so much in experience and strength. Knowledge with which I only was able to stem this huge challenge.
ESMOD Berlin for preparing us well enough to create a complete little collection after three months of studying.
THANK YOU friends, readers, strangers who just happened to drop by this post... all of this wouldn't have happened without you!

Enjoy the pictures, xx












photography//Yuliya Maltseva, Léonie Cujé & me



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. wow, spannend. die eigene show!! das muss man doch erst mal selber realisieren oder?

    lg
    jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wow, great photos. Looks like it was so much fun!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete