Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Event: LIVE NETWORKING for Fashion and Art Berlin



>>  Berlin - currently the place to be for young creatives. But a rather big city as it is we sit beside each other in the S-Bahn every day without knowing what interesting things the person next to onself is doing in life. That is exactly where the founders of LNFA Berlin want to connect to. Their goal is to bring designers, bloggers, press, photographers, stores, make-up artists, stylists and anyone who wants to be involved together every quarter year for chats, collaboration hook-ups, brand exposure and not to forget drinks and delicious snacks.
As I could count myself at least to 3 of these groups I simply had to follow the exciting invitation. Result of the evening was that I got to know a few new people and also brands. Here are three that especially caught my eye.


WOO. WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES



WOO is a lifestyle brand connecting luxury and a highly innovative recycling method: their beeswax candles are made of old glass bottles. Can't really recognize them in the neat and clean design, can you?


EAGLES & UNICORNS




Sometimes you don't need to look far to find great minds. The two founders of the freshly launched Vintage Online Store Eagles & Unicorns are only in 2nd semester of ESMOD Berlin (I am in 1st semester) and are determined pass on and create stories out of and with garments.
A project worth supporting - I suggest you visit their sweet website created with much love!



IVANMAN




Seeing the mini fashion show during the event, I regret a little bit that I missed the Ivanman presentation during last fashion week. Obviously the ESMOD alumni is full of talent. Perfect mixture of minimalism and Berlin coolness...hey but boys out there, please go for the black or beige instead of the pink will you? :-))


All in all LIVE NETWORKING FOR FASHION AND ART was a blast. Count me in again next time!



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment