Friday, November 1, 2013

Outfit: NIKES




>> Sneakers are my best friends when it comes to comfort during the day. Also for me as a hobby passionate dancer since childhood I can never have enough sneakers. 
My newest pair is from Nike and I got them over Defshop. It's an online streetwear and hip hop retail which has a quite amazing selection of sneakers in all colours from all popular brands for comparably good prices. ROSHERUNs in classic black and white with nylon animal pattern in the front were my first choice. I love love love them, my friends like them (barely ever got so many compliments on shoes before haha) and my closet likes them too since almost everything suits for the sporty chic that you know so well from me! 
For school I wore them with my straight knee length coat, neopren turtle neck sweater with golden zippers and skinny jeans. YES!


  •  coat - vintage (my mum's)
  • sweater - Asos
  • shirt around waist - Zara (old)
  • pants - Zara
  • shoes - Nike via Defshop*




photography//Sarah Hanisch



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. Ui, deine Nikes sehen irgendwie total knuffig aus :)

    Liebst, ina

    www.petite-saigon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt cooles Outfit,deine Nikes gefallen mir :-)

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,lg♥

    ReplyDelete