Sunday, October 6, 2013

Outfit: KNOTS




>> Oh my, it is freezing cold already here in Berlin. The answer for this time of transition is again layering! Layering should never stops when you ask me. The combination that I am wearing in these pictures differ to last year that I layered everything possible around my hips! Despite my loyal skinny jeans I am wearing a black shirt buttoned to the middle, worn as skirt and tightened with the knotted arms. Pale violet t-shirt, patterned jacket around the waist again and an oversized coat on top. Not to forget my new favourite shoes on earth from EMMA GO <3
So I plaid with layers, patterns and different fabrics - that's how it should be :-))

Happy Sunday!


  • coat - Primark
  • jacket - Pepe Jeans London*
  • top - &Other Stories
  • shirt - Bershka
  • pants - Zara
  • bag - H&M Trend 
  • boots - Emma Go
  • jewellery - Maria Black, Tinchens, selfmade





photography//Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. Really like this outfit, your knot is super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripped oversize jacket
    http://fashionposse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look :) especially your blazer and the bag!

    ReplyDelete