Friday, October 18, 2013

German Press Days: FREEMAN T PORTER at Press Factory



Yesterday and today are German Press Days in Berlin again. Spring/Summer 2014 is going to be beautiful as ever - that I can tell you already. But one piece that caught my eye still for winter is this gorgeous clouds print sweater from FREEMAN T PORTER. How amazing would it look combined to a pencil or mini skirt, tights and a pair of sneakers? 
My horoscope element is air & this hoodie is absolutely my thing!

PS: Wish me luck that I win it thanks to the little blogger contest which Press Factory set up. I was supposed to drape the piece in their showroom in a creative way and i thought the sky print would look marvellous in front of the amazing sky yesterday afternoon (look at that gorgeous mix of rain, light and sunset). Kind of camouflage sky on sky. :-)



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment