Friday, September 20, 2013

Outfit: VOGUE FASHION'S NIGHT OUT BERLIN




Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Berlin - the fifth time already but the first time for me. It was the perfect time and place for Léo and me to celebrate our new launched facebook page and website for LEANon Styling! Ah - I can't tell you much about it right now, I rather show it to you in pictures as soon as I am allowed to. Anyway, with all those precious brands inviting us to their exclusive cocktails, it was just about time to wear my Tibi dress.
Seriously, I am in love with it. The perfect shape, length (!!), colours plus the right amount of elegance and sportiness in one. For the evening I combined it with black see-through tights, booties, bag and a cognac leather parka for the night.

We strolled a little bit through the city. Started at Mongrels in Common, went on to &Other Stories, Peek&Cloppenburg, skipped KaDeWe since people were standing in line pretty much around the whole building (god, knows what was going on in there?), had some black and white photobooth fun at Galerie Lafayette and ended the night in the friendly companion of Grey Goose Vodka at Departmentstore Quartier 206.






photography//Caroline Leonhard



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. That dress looks stunning on you!! I love the tan coat you threw over it later on too - hope you had a great night at FNO :-)

    Like A Harte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunder, wunderschönes Kleid!! :) Steht dir wirklich total! <3

    ReplyDelete