Monday, September 2, 2013

Outfit: ANIMAL


>> Happy Monday, darlinhs! I am starting into the week with this outfit featuring my f-a-v-o-u-r-i-t-e new Just Female sweater. I adore the cropped but broad shape. The embroidered tiger pattern transforms the black into a 3D kind of perfection. I fell in love with it the very first second!
This time I combined the sweater to my Pepe Jeans animal printed mini skirt, my loyal black booties and leather bag from Zalando Collection. All black and white - a laid-back fashionable outfit. 
(So looking forward to play with different combination in autumn in winter; e.g. with a fine turtle neck underneath and delicate fabrics like my Pop cph dress)


  •  sweater - Just Female
  • skirt - Pepe Jeans London*
  • bag - Zalando Collection
  • shoes - unkown
  • jewellery - Tinchens, Ellisue







Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. So pretty!!!
    Love this sweater <33

    hugs,
    IV
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete