Sunday, September 15, 2013

New in: AUTUMN THINGS @ FOREVER 21



>> On schedule for today is a shopping post (oh my, I haven't done those in a while!). For this haul I was kindly supported by Forever21 who allowed me to shop at their Berlin store - remember the opening party I told you about a few months ago?
Perfect timing since my closet currently wants to be filled with wonderful autumn fashion. And I surely did find a few pieces to fall in love with. The top three that won the game and got to come home with me are these freakin' gorgeous black boots with buckles, the sporty inspired knit and a YES for that lovely pair of earrings! Almost ready for the cold days.








Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. Like your selection, especially the Sweater!!! :)

    Love, Minh

    ReplyDelete