Monday, September 16, 2013

GUESS loves blogger

Some cool news for a Monday afternoon: One of my favourite brands for denim is teaming up with Europe top bloggers right now for a campaign called "Denim Diaries". Andy, Kenza, Darya, Veronica and Karolina styled iconic pieces of the denim collection - outfits for everyday but all with their special signatures. 
Personally I always liked Andy's casual chic style but Darya surprised me in her fresh way aswell.


And now comes my part in all this: I'm teaming up with Guess, too! I will also style my very own little denim diary for you, documenting the project on here soon. I am excited like Babe the piglet ;-)



Meanwhile check out those awesome videos of the girls >> GUESS DENIM DIARIES
Which one is your favourite?






all pictures by GUESS.eu



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment