Friday, September 13, 2013

Der WALD GIRLS Stil



>>  Pardon, the partly German title but today I want to give you a preview of a special event I went to with the WALD girls yesterday evening. It was the launch of the book "Der Berliner Stil" featuring inspiring Berlin based people with extraordinary sense of fashion including my bosses Dana and Joyce.

This is the "Der WALD GIRLS Stil" - all our outfits for the occasion. ;-)

PS: We girls can party but throw a party even better! Starting 6 p.m. we celebrate the new Wald Fashion Issue no.3 
>> Facebook Event Looking forward to see you there, xx


(photo// from the left - Vero, Dana, Joyce, Vanessa & me)


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. eine hübscher als die andere :D viel spaß beim feiern

    ReplyDelete
  2. das Outfit der Dame in der Mitte gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut! die Hose ist klasse! :-)
    hübsch seid ihr alle!

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete