Thursday, September 26, 2013

ANH FOR SCHOLARSHIP - Absolventa 2013



>> Darlinhs, I have to tell you about this little huge project I started (yes again me and my projects). 
I applied for the Absolventa scholarship. It's a German foundation which lets the decission of giving out their 15 scholarships (nationwide) to their applicants and their friends, families, and skills of collecting votes. That explains why they also call it translated "the democratic scholarship". 
The voting period has started and lasts until Octobre 30th and I hope that I can count on your support.
How? Firstly, you can give me vote
  • Go >>here<<
  • scroll down the page
  • click on the green button "Abstimmen on FACEBOOK"
  • ok,ok,done and feel warmly huged by me :-)
...and if it is not too much to ask I would be thrilled if you share it to your friends. 
You can also invite some people to this facebook event, maybe it's easier then and at the same time for effective. 

Wow, okay thank you so so much AND don't forget to check out the application video I shot, explaining a few things about me, why I want this scholarship and a few points of Berlin. My dear friend Drin Mustafa did an amazing job on it! So proud and happy! xx





 



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


No comments :

Post a Comment