Thursday, August 15, 2013

Outfit: WHITE LOVES BURGUNDY



>> White on white one white. We have seen it a lot this summer. Time to break up the all white a little bit by adding one colour. What looks marvelous with white is burgundy!
Today's outfit consists of the white blouse, the bermuda shorts I made myself last year (but have never worn on the blog before - yay a premiere!), my burgundy Aigner bag and for the sporty finish classical white low top chucks.

Fresh, huh? ;-) xx


  •  blouse - Esprit
  • shorts - selfmade
  • bag - Aigner via Brands4Friends*
  • shoes - Converse
  • necklace - Pepe Jeans London*





photography//Berat Oeztas


Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. so schön!!!!! dein stil hat sich so entwicklet!! perfektion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing idea! Burgundy is a strong an intesive color that is emphesized by using white :)

    Love,
    Martin from www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new gown fits amazingly; it was snug in the center at my waist, and flowed down to the floor. I am 5'7" and the length was perfect. I wear a bra size 40DDD and the bust size fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete