Monday, August 5, 2013

Outfit: WHITE LEATHER




>> Happy Monday, darlinhs! Hope you are having a good start into the week so far. I was a little bit active during the weekend again and created a new outfit post with my dear budding photographer friend Niklas Kretzschmar.
The look I wore for the day out is all about white leather. The fake leather top (a recent score at Zara - Alexander Wang inspired) goes perfectly with my Whyred leather bag bought at WALD Berlin, don't you agree? Combined to a fluttering print skirt, heels and multiple fine necklaces the outfit results in one of my favourite summer styles!
And as with the impeccable photography, also one of my favourite posts. :-D

PS: Yes, I finally got over my temporary reluctance against heels haha!


  •  top - Zara
  • skirt - Pepe Jeans London* 
  • shoes - H&M
  • bag - Whyred
  • necklaces - Ellisue, Pepe Jeans London*, Prague Souvenir







photography//Niklas Kretzschmar




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. du schöne. super s&w look.
    und nik ist so talentiert.
    schöne bilder.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag das Outfit sehr gerne! Mir gefällt es sehr gut wie du das Oberteil zu dem Rock, der Tasche und den Schuhen kombiniert hast. Sieht super aus :)

    ReplyDelete