Monday, August 26, 2013

Outfit: METALLIC PINK



>> If someone had told me not too long ago that I would wear and own a metallic pink shorts, I would have laughed out loud on that ridiculous joke. Story is, for this super duper bargain and months of sneaking around these freaking gorgeous Gat Rimon shorts I had to finally purchase them! And I couldn't be happier about it. Having such a pink glittering something simply hanging in my closet already makes my day everyday. Combining them properly is quite a challenge though but the greatest fun in the morning.
For my little shopping spree last week I decided for a casual white shirt with golden zipper detail and a classic parka. Sunnies (it was somehow sunnier than it looks on the pictures haha), my favourite new leather bag, comfy sneakers and my precious Chanel lipstick! Show me the way..xx








 photography//Leeloo



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. GREAT LOOK!

    www.lookbook-of-my-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, richtig schöne Shorts!

    xx

    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete