Thursday, August 8, 2013

Outfit: LATE AFTERNOON LIGHT



>> Another outfit post shot by Niklas Kretzschmar and I'm seriously so amazed by how these pictures turned out! The elegant look that I was wearing works perfect with the place and light of the late afternoon. 
It's the first time that I wore these wide pants during the day (even combined with heels - I was simply in the mood of a little bit dressing up nicely) which felt so weird because I usually always wear slim fit skinny jeans. Seeing the ensemble on these pictures I might think about them more often now though. The shirt is a current favourite of mine aswell - light violet is such a beautiful colour for anytime of the year! A fine black bomber jacket for the perfect suiting contrast plus a small black bag...xx








photography//Niklas Kretzschmar



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. ich kann nur sagen WOW WOW WOW ;-) ... Du bekommst gleich ein Platz 1 auf Blogfieber von mir :-)

    LG

    ReplyDelete