Sunday, August 18, 2013

News: BACK TO BEING A WALD GIRL



>> Hey darlinhs! As you know in spring I did a 3 month internship at the coolest shop in the city: WALD Berlin! It was a great time full of fun, new experiences, new people and a lot of valued knowledge.
Guess what, I'm back in the team. I can happily announce that I am the new girl in charge of the WALD Online Shop! I think it is going to be such an exciting challenge to see that freshly adopted baby develop and grow under my and the WALD girl's hands.
Oh my! Two babies (this blog as my first and infinite love), the third in the coming (but psst!) and my Esmod studies starting in one month. Nevertheless I am sure I am going to find a good balance to it all. I mean where is the thrill in live if you don't push and extend your boundaries every here and there?

PS: Only today 75% on selected items from Soulland, Stylein, Gat Rimon, American Retro etc. >> click by 








Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


1 comment :

  1. Congratulations for your job at the Wald store! I'm sure you'll be great doing the online shop and you'll manage everything very well.

    xx

    Minh

    ReplyDelete