Sunday, July 28, 2013

Outfit: LOVE OR HATE


Ever heard of Sway Chic? It's a cute online shop from the USA that I recently discovered. Or actually they found me. They offered me a giftcard to spent on a little shopping tour on their website and after checking it out briefly, I was sure to accept. They have a lot of typical love it or hate it items. Just like with these shoes that I chose - black platforms with a punkish vintage style. First I wasn't sure about liking them either but then I became friends with these beauties everymore until I simply had to order them. 
For this outfit I combined them in a casual tomboy way with a basic black tee, contrasting white suspenders and denim high-waisted shorts. White bag, black socks and my favourite jewellery on - perfect for a day out in Berlin summer!

How do you like the shoes? And the outfit? Enjoy your Sunday, xx


  •  t-shirt - A.O.cms
  •  shorts - VILA
  • bag - Betty Jackson London vintage
  • golden bracelet - Ellisue
  • shoes - Sway Chic*







photography//Berat Öztas




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. Die Idee mit den Hosenträgern ist ja süß. Vor allem in Weiß. Super Outfit ♥

    http://lifemeetsdreams.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of my old school shoes but they're cute! I'm checking out the website now - the shorts are great!

    LIKE A HARTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. sehr sehr schöner Blog-Post finde ich.
    mag die bilder sehr.
    beim outfit gefällt mir am besten die shorts :-)

    Liebe Grüße.
    Luisa.
    http://luisafarbenfroh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Schuhe sind der Wahnsinn!
    Das ganze Outfit ist einfach perfekt *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefällt mir sehr gut, auch die Bilder sind toll geworden. Richtiger Streetstyle :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete