Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outfit: GARAGE BERLIN



Fashion Week, my internship - all over for now. It's quite nice to have more time for myself again, spending some quality time with friends. For example I recently discovered that fantastic vintage store called "Garage Berlin" with one of my besties Luisa! The cool thing about it? They sell their vintage treasures per kilogram. One kilogram costs 17,99€ - this lightweight chemise for example I got it for 3,50€ in the end!! Isn't that a good deal or what? 
I have been wearing and combining it pretty much the whole last week - that mix of aztec, boho, 80s chic and modern oversized  boyish coolness is so versatile. In these pictures I styled it to leather shorts and bag and sporty sneakers suting the shirt perfectly with their pink stripes.
Freetime doesn't mean complete lazyness for me though because a few more smaller and bigger projects are in work (hints on my instagram) already and also my ESMOD study starts in two months. So excited! :-D



  •  shirt - Garage Berlin (similiar)
  • pants - Gina Tricot
  • sunnies - Monki
  • shoes - K-Swiss
  • bag - H&M Trend (old)
  • small gold ring - Maria Black









photography//Yuliya Maltseva





Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


4 comments :

  1. Hey,
    this outfit looks amazing! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your shoes kind of match the jacket - and those reflector shades are amazing! :-)

    LIKE A HARTE

    ReplyDelete