Monday, July 1, 2013

ISABELL DE HILLERIN Summer Looks - Part III



Tomorrow is the official start of Berlin Fashion Week again. Since my schedule is fuller than ever, priority number one this season is comfortness concerning my outfits. As always I will attend a lot of shows but this time also many events, fashion fairs and have a few meetings. I even ordered a second phone battery so I am always charged and able to share every move on my Instagram with you during the week. 
Something I can surely imagine wearing one of these days (if I was only able to actually afford the Isabell de Hillerin key piece jacket) is my third look for the Isabell de Hillerin Summer Looks project.
I spiced the flattering stonewashed silk parka up with some leather and a cool clutch. What do you say?




  • jacket - Isabell de Hillerin
  • top - Weekday
  • shorts - Gina Trickot
  • clutch - H&M
  • sandals - Pull&Bear

photography//Jeremy Puchta





Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. die tasche ist so verdammt cool :D und die fotos sind bezaubernd

    ReplyDelete