Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Isabell de Hillerin: SUMMER LOOKS IV


Right before Berlin Fashion Week I told you about my exciting collaboration with Berlin designer Isabell de Hillerin. Here are already Look 1, Look 2 and Look 3 - three different combinations of my favourite SS13 parka. Today I am presenting a more chic girly look featuring the beautiful creme white handwoven cotton + organic silk dress from the same collection.
I know this is not my typical style but with this dress I was suddenly in a very girly mood with its tailored cut and wonderful wide flared skirt. So why not some light heels, a few fine necklaces and electric blue bag? 
Photos are again shot by young photographer Jeremy Puchta. This is the last look from the collaboration (so sad) - therefore a big thanks to the team and Isabell de Hillerin for making this work!

Hope you liked the series aswell! xx





photography// Jeremy Puchta




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


4 comments :

  1. das kleid ist wirklich schön :-)
    und die schuhe auch!

    liebe grüße.
    luisa.
    http://luisafarbenfroh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style <3

    stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Bilder und ein wunderschönes Kleid! Steht dir hervorragend :)

    Lg Laura von .everybody is unique.

    ReplyDelete