Monday, July 15, 2013

Berlin Fashion Week: STYLIGHT STYLE LOUNGE



After meeting the lovely STYLIGHT girls in February during London Fashion Week and having a few collaborations in between, I was thrilled when I heard that they are organising again a cool event for their 9 favourite Berlin Fashion Week bloggers and even more when I got chosen as one of them!
The "Stylight Style Lounge" took place at Mandala Suites in Berlin Mitte. We were invited to enjoy the best time as always. After catching up a little bit I got to style an outfit from a closet full of clothes, shoes and accessories. Í went for a typical Anh-outfit (when I came out with the pieces, Stephanie already said that she thought I would choose something like that haha). Very sporty with the leopard top but cool and rocking with croco black hot pants and those zippered black bootie wedges.  And tell me how awesome are the wooden sunglasses?? Anyway, afterwards to the next station, the make-up, and I was ready for the photoshoot with professional photographer in the streets of Berlin.
Loving the results that you can see below - thanks Stylight and everyone involved for the great time! xx
















  • top - c/o Gina Tricot
  • shorts - c/o Guess Tiesto NYTLYF Collection
  • shoes - Vagabond
  • sun glasses - Lozza via Derigo
(the rest is my private jewellery)




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. Cool outfit! Great choice!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is amazing!! I love the animal print and your shoes! Well done :) Hope that we gonna see each toher during Berlin Fashion Week next time :)

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete