Saturday, July 20, 2013

Berlin Fashion Week: OUTFIT DAY 3



Before I show you a last favourite show of this Berlin Fashion Week season, here another outfit. I stayed true to my promise to wear comfortable shoes so this time my black sneakers with white soles combined to a creative blouse mix. One tartan patterned as usual shirt and the second black on bound to a skirt (I simply buttoned it half-way up and tied the sleeves at my waist). A little bit of gold bling and self-promotion :-P - here is my wonderful caseable laptop bag/clutch again - and I was ready for the day. 




photography//Yuliya Maltseva




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


2 comments :

  1. Sorry Anh, but one question:

    I don't see it so, does you wear a skirt?

    It's all black, I thing U do, but yeah, I only wanted to ask:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes kind of. I'm wearing a black shirt tied around my waist like a skirt :-D

      Delete