Monday, June 3, 2013

Outfit: EIGHTEEN



First outfit with eighteen! On Saturday I supposedly became an adult - I definitely don't feel any difference yet but maybe I just hadn't got the time to realise it? Probably there isn't much to it anyway, I am allowed to drive alone now (if I would just have a driver's licence), I am offiicially allowed to drink (what I don't like to do a lot), what else? 
And this is what I wore yesterday. Still me, with more appreciation to quality products though. I don't mean that I only buy designer's clothes from now on, just that I learnt to detect and avoid buying junk. That new sense for precious pieces came along with my internship at the WALD store. Darlinhs, I can't tell you enough how much I like it there :-)


  • jacket - Pepe Jeans London*
  • shirt - Burton*
  • bag - Topshop*
  • pants - Zara
  • shoes - Adidas
  • rings - London Camden Market



photography// Yuliya Maltseva




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. such a wonderful look- i'm so in love with your jacket. fantastic- suits you so well.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    you look great :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Outfit sieht wirklich super toll aus! Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich ;)
    Besonders gut gefällt mir die Jacke und die Accesoirs an den Händen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wusst ich doch, dass du das bist! :D
    wenn du dich erinnern kannst... du hast gestern bei mir eine hose umgetauscht.
    und mir war dein gesicht soooooo bekannt! :D
    aber gut, dass ich das jetzt weiß, du bist ja öfter mal bei uns. ;)

    P.S. die Tasche ist mega! :O

    liebe grüße vom H&M-Verkäufer und netten Blogger von amansmagazine.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket with the black and white pattern. Never seen a jacket like that. Also your shoes really complement the look of your jacket. Love the ensemble look.

    ReplyDelete