Friday, June 14, 2013

Outfit: DENIM DENIM



Denim, Denim, Denim. Always one of my favourites for summer (especially shorts - I'm completely addicted). And sometimes even in a mix with a classic denim shirt. Summery white leather bag and my new Pull&Bear sandals!

Ah, so many plans this weekend! Saturday photoshoot for the WALD Magazine, Sunday helping at a friend's photoshoot and then heading to the Berliner Streetdance Meisterschaft 2013, Monday photoshoot for Derzeit Magazine...it is going to be exhausting but exciting. Just the way I like it ;-)


  • shirt - via T.K.Maxx
  • shorts - Only
  • bag - WHYRED
  • shoes - Pull&Bear
  • rings - By Boe & London Camden Market





photography// Yuliya Maltseva





Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. Denim + Denim = Love! Pretty Look. ♥ Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You photograph so well! Lovely outfit by the way... your shoes and bag dress it up perfectly! :-)

    LIKE A HARTE

    ReplyDelete