Sunday, June 30, 2013

ISABELL DE HILLERIN Summer Looks - Part II




For the second look of the Isabell de Hillerin Summer Looks project I combined the silk parka in a very sporty urban way. White men shirt plus black cycling shorts (which I find actually quite cool this summer with all the sporty themes and the great comfortness wearing them) and not to forget good old sneakers and black baby G-Shock watch. I feel transferred back into elementary school :-P

By the way you can win some tickets for the Isabell de Hillerin fashion show next Thursday >>here<< ! Good luck & maybe I will see you there, xx







Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


3 comments :

  1. Loving the shoes! It makes a great addition to the look.

    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and amazing photos! you look so cool.

    If you like, check out my latest post?

    Jess xo
    http://www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool location to shoot! The graffiti really makes your outfit stand out.

    ~Sage

    ReplyDelete