Sunday, May 19, 2013

Outfit: SUMMER SUIT



Second part of my Burton Menswear collaboration staring a men's classic: the white chemise. The one I chose from their online shop has gorgeous details in the light grey collar and red buttons. For the outfit I kept the suit theme and styled the shirt with suit-pants inspired shorts. What do you say, is it the modern summer suit?

PS: Have you voted for me in the Fashiolista x Pepe Jeans London contest yet? You could win a 500€ shopping spree - shouldn't miss that chance ;-)

Zweiter Teil meiner Zusammenarbeit mit Burton Menswear mit einem weiteren klassischen Männer-Piece als Star: dem weißen Hemd. Die Version, die ich mir aus deren Online Shop gewählt habe hat außerdem tolle Details (der graue Kragen und die roten Knöpfe machen es wirklich speziell). Für mein Outfit habe ich am Anzugthema festgehalten und das Hemd mit einer Anzughose-inspirierten Shorts gestylt. Was sagt ihr, ist es der moderne Sommer Anzug?

PS: Habt ihr schon für mich beim Fashiolista x Pepe Jeans London Contest abgestimmt? Ihr könnt da nämlich eine 500€ Shoppingtour gewinnen - verpasst nicht diese tolle Gelegenheit ;-)


  •  sunnies - Monki
  • shirt - Burton Menswear*
  • shorts - Dr.Denim via Coutie*
  • socks - Primark
  • shoes - Dockers
  • gold bracelet - Ellisue



photography// Caroline Leonhard




Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


5 comments :

  1. Ich liebe dieses Outfit,vorallem die wunderschöne Brille!:)

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,lg♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe danke dir, die gibts grad bei Monki :-D

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit and the way you combined the shirt!
    Following via GFC and liked on FB :)

    May I invite you to vote for me for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013 http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blogs/cosmo-blog-awards-2013/enter-the-2013-cosmopolitan-blog-awards-nominate-now

    Thank you very much!!!
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    a great post and beautiful pictures.
    I love your look.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Your glasses are really fun, I love tinted mirrored shades- I have some orange/pink ones with yellow rims (yes, I submitted them to the IFB Project too haha, here's the post if you're interested http://trendytechie.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/neon-brights-and-the-best-deal-ever/ )

    But yes, this outfit is awesome and I admire the professional look!

    ~Sage

    ReplyDelete