Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Outfit: SOME KIND OF GRUNGE




It's already so late again! I'm typing this post quickly now at 00:05 (thanks to clever technology it will publish in the morning while I get ready for work), hoping I won't fall asleep. Time runs so extremely fast with so many projects going on! We are already organising the second photoshoot for the next WALD Fashion Issue, I still need to show you the making-of pictures from the first one and by the way thanks for your shopping help yesterday on instagram and facebook! I decided for one of the shorts, soon a "New In" post on that. 
And of course today's pictures of a new outfit I wore this week. Still have to get used to that suprisingly strong light but I surely like the temperatures. I can finally go barelegged! That Pepe Jeans skirt from my current collaboration looks much better without tights, don't you agree? Hope you like the very-me-look, xx



  •  shirt - Zara
  • vest - New Look*
  • skirt - Pepe Jeans London*
  • shoes - Converse
  • sunnies - New Yorker




photography// Yuliya Maltseva



Liked this post? Become a DARLINH and follow me on:


7 comments :

  1. cool! want ur shirt and vest! :)))) I will steal them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    I love your outfit. So amazing.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schönes Outfit!:)

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,lg♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. sehr sehr geiles outfit, es gefällt mir wie die verschiedene stoffe, materialen und muster miteinander gemixt hast.
    liebe grüße.
    lavinka
    www.kincseslavinka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. freut mich sehr das zu hören! :-)

      Delete
  5. Schönes Outfit und hammermäßige Haare :))
    Der Rock ist echt zum verlieben!

    ReplyDelete